Sick Sick Sicks

July 05, 2010

The Dude and I got back from Rochester yester-evening and have been loungin' since we got back. The drive + the night before made me too tired to partake in 4th of July festivities, which was fine with me. The few days in Rochester was one of the best times I've had in a while. It's so strange how "serious"/BORING my life has become in the last two years. School + work + schoolwork + going to CA any chance I get gives me no time to play like it's 1999.

The best part of the weekend was getting to know complete strangers. I thought the weekend was going to be me sitting, watching The Dude play with his dudes but it was more of a family affair. Conversations with dudes, sharing wine with a legend, playing with girls.. the weekend was too good. I took flicktures:















It's been a while since I've taken photos and I'm stoked to have taken a camera up to Rochester. The 6-hour drive with The Dude was insanely beautiful through Pennsylvania. Mini-road trips always make me happy because I love driving so much and I might need some more in the near future.

Good times.