Must be nice

March 16, 2012


November 2011. Catskills, New York. Thanksgiving, taken by My Danny.

It must be nice not to have to work 5 days a week, nearly 10 hours a day. It must be nice to live at home and travel with the money you don't have to pay bills with. It must be nice to be able to run home to your parents house and have zero responsibility, other than playing and buying clothes.

This place (this internet place) has been slow, but it is because I hardly have time to pay attention to it. I spend most of my day on a computer, yet I don't look at anything that really interests me, which means this place (this internet place--my place of interest) shuts down. I used to tend to this place on the weekends, but my weekends are for doing things I don't have time to do during the week: Catch up with friends, laundry, listen to the news, cooking, television-watching, enjoying New York City..

Today is my mother's birthday.

Have a nice weekend.