A Few Things

October 26, 2012


October 2012. New York, NY. Photo via Billy Farrell

CFFC 1/1

- - -

SNL spoofs Brad Pitt's Chanel No. 5 ad.

45 dogs in cute costumes.

Night of Too Many Stars - Katy Perry and Jodi DiPiazza for autism.

Ellen's Haunted Hallway.

Watch the final Presidential debate.

Lil Wayne sing's "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" at a Giants game.

I love this evil baby meme.

Ann Romney compared to Bride of Chucky.

Swans video for "The Apostate".

How to make omurice.

Hey girl, I was sexy when I was 12 years old, too.

- - -

Evan, Brad, Megan and I finally got to go to Sleep No More and it was everything I had ever hoped for. I've never been one to get into the Halloween spirit but New York makes it easy to get involved--the streets are lined with pumpkins, fall drink and food menu's are written on every menu, the leaves change, and freaks walk around in costume 2 weeks before Halloween.

I also want Fall to represent change--I'm waiting.