Wild dreams

April 25, 2011

I was in a car (more like an Escalade) with Macaulay Culkin and his twin brother. (Mac, as Mila Kunis calls him, doesn't have a twin brother in real life.) His twin brother (who looked like Justin Bieber) looked really depressed. I asked him if he was okay and he unconvincingly said, "Yeah." I was curious as to why he was so sad so I Wiki-ed him. He had AIDS.

For some reason, I decided to kiss him. In my mind, he had AIDS and everyone knew it, therefore women were not affectionate. I took him to my family's dry cleaning business/appliance store/home. It was a giant warehouse with rows and rows of clothes and tables and tables of appliances. Then, alongside one wall there were huge cages.. where I slept. I let him sleep in a cage next to mine.

There were a couple more scenes where there were customers and I had to help them, then me dealing with employees, but after that we were at one of Nick's shows. I was jumping up and down in the crowd and being an asshole, but I'd run over to The Twin, kiss him and whisper in his ear, "I love you". He was so happy. As was I.