Reunited and it feels so good

January 25, 2009

Last night was amazing. It was the first time in a long time that a good group of dudes got together and hung out at a party. There was some serious "dancing" during the SMARTS set, and then some serious "fucking-shit-up" in the house. There was the usual yelling, screaming, and stomping (especially when someone turned the lights out or if someone new walked in the room), along with throwing things, lighting household objects on fire, and peeing everywhere BUT the toilet. For a second, someone mentioned that the coffee table might be drunk, which would've been terrible news.. but the coffee table was sober. Chad found a tub of ice cream in the freezer that everyone went in on with a giant wooden spoon, then when Chad decided everyone was done eating it, he put it IN the light fixture on the ceiling. Tom D was probably the most outrageous guy in the whole house. I think he fell into Dondero's drums during their set.

When the night was over and everyone wreaked of beer and cigarettes, we went to Nino's for some 3am pizza (where there was almost a serious brawl between a customer and the guy making all of the food). Chad, Chris, Robbie, and I came back to my apartment and passed out to Robbie laughing at Japanese game shows on YouTube. I remember waking up at one point and having Chad in front of me, then trying to roll over and Robbie being on the other side. Then later in the morning, Robbie was on the hardwood floor while Chris slept like a baby on the couch. I was SO tired and SO stinky.

I love Baltimore.

After sending all the boys home in the afternoon, I spent most of the day inside, cleaning and watching movies. Chad picked me up around 6:00 to go witness some serious bromance, which was a lot of fun. I got to see a lot of dudes that I haven't seen in a while, plus dudes I didn't even expect to be in the hood.

There was some 50 year old man at the bar, sitting up and passed out. Then someone proceeded to light a napkin on fire and placed it on this man's head whilst yelling, "FIRE!". It was amazing.

I love Baltimore.