I'm missing my brother

February 24, 2010



Lately, I've been finding myself saying, "I wish Mikey was here.." during some random thing I'm doing. The nice part is, The Dude says, "Me too."

You go away for school and you're having the best time of your life, meeting new people, doing new things.. but after a while, that's not what you want. And by 'you', I mean ME. I. Tammy.

Maybe it's because I'm really close with my family, but when I go home it's not to see my friends (no offense to ya'll), but to see my family and my dogs. I remember freshman year at MICA, I was spending every moment I could in Baltimore. I didn't go home for Thanksgiving of spring break. Now, I'm finding every excuse to go home. And I miss more than my family, I miss California. I miss FOOD. I miss Weather. I miss the warm sun and the beach. I miss freeways.

The other day, I told The Dude that I was homesick. He said, "You're always homesick," which might be true. I'm totally stoked on Baltimore and school and the life here.. I just also miss Home. Home.

Anyways, I miss Mikey right now #1. I want him here, hanging out with me.