Straps

March 21, 2011


Vintage top, YSL lipstick

I actually went out on St. Patrick's day and that was a bad idea. I saw a face that I haven't seen in a while whom I have shared some serious mezmories with. He just got an Audi because he's had his truck for 7 years. It made me feel really old to hear that because I remember when he got that truck. I've broken my neck in that truck. I've had near death experiences in that truck.

The next night was another night of more faces I haven't seen in years. Usually, I just hop in a car and hope for the best and we ended up somewhere strange, dancing to Nate Dogg with crazy lights, crazy drinks, and a booth full of birthday-girl puke. Yay. However, I did look fly. Andd had the most clothes on out of all the girls there.

3am pho is not a good idea, no matter how good it sounds at 3am.

Saturday and Sunday I spent at home because my feet were tired. It gave me a chance to catch up on some things.

This is what happened to the UCLA girl.

We've thrown stones at Libya.

Chris Brown's new video is styled real 90's (not just because Busta's in it) and I love it. Diplo.