I Found It!

December 08, 2010

My perfect shade of red.



I have been trying to find the perfect shade of red for my skin. I had a YSL glossy red gloss that I lost in a drunken endeavour one night and have since been on a search for a great matte stick (because that glossy red isn't available anymore!). Unlike some girls, I can't do that firey red shade. It doesn't go well with my skin and trust me, I've tried and I've failed. I've come to realize that with my yellow tint (laugh it up), I need something that doesn't have any sort of orange-y-ness because it enhances the yellow. I mean, I could just slap on any old bright red, but I honestly don't think it looks good. Last weekend, I finally found it. After half an hour at the YSL counter in Nordstroms I got it: Fard A Levres Rouge Pur in Rouge VĂ©nitien (Venetian Rose).