Sunblock

July 05, 2012


Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen SPF 40

One of the most important parts of taking care of your face is sunblock/sunscreen. I spend most of the sunny day in an office but when I'm out in the sun for extended periods of time, I always use Clarins' Day Screen. This tiny bottle lasts forever because you only need a teeny bit to cover your face. It isn't greasy and goes on thin and smells really great, the way fancy sunscreen should. On the day-to-day, I always use Clinique's SPF 20 Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer under my regular moisturizer and matte lotions etc.

Thank goodness for my mother always hounding me to take care of my skin because I've developed these OCD habits of sunblock and face wash and moisturizer and creams. I don't want to look like this when I get older.