A Few Things

November 30, 2012


November 2013. New York, NY.

- - -

Larry Clark's new film "Marfa Girl" is available for streaming until forever.

Boy Meets World is back with a spinoff.

Katy Perry wears Naeem Kahn to the UNICEF Snowflake Ball.

Men wearing tights under shorts. I like.

This is how my native people dress.

Terry Richardson takes pictures of Jared Leto.

HBO's Girls intro Gilmore Girlsified.

Shia LaBeouf gets gas, is hot.

Yoko Ono for Opening Ceremony.

Water ice found on Mercury.

27 reasons why kids are the worst.

- - -

People always comment on how unemotional I am. I am neither happy, nor sad. Just there. And whether or not those feelings actually exist somewhere deep inside is only for my knowledge because on the outside, I will not show you how I feel. And that will has turned into true feeling. Too often is happiness ripped away from you and too often is anger unjust. Too often does expectation turn into disappointment. I don't want to use the word "jaded" to describe this, because life is still unexpected and exciting, but I'm tired of the roller coaster. I am truly exhausted by feeling. So I stay constant. Steadfast. Unchanging. Fixed, in my emotion. Call it dull, boring, mysterious.. whatever I've been described as. But know that it is because I'm tired. I am always tired.