Baltimore Bicycle Works

April 02, 2009

The Dude and I went to BBW yesterday to work on Chad K's bike. Brent is The Bike Doctor.


Chad mentioned a couple weeks ago that he wasn't into the color of his bike, so we offered to paint the bike. We also discovered that Chad's been riding with clip-in pedals (he doesn't have clip-in shoes), so we got him some Animal pedals and the bike is as good as new! It's like a whole new bike, it's amazing.

Mid-paint spray it started to rain, so we had to grab all the goods and go inside. With both of our schedules, we HAD to finish painting the bike that day, so Tommy offered the gas masks and the back room.

The mask was definitely too big for my face, so I'll probably get cancer or something from all of the fumes.

I ended up taking an hour nap while the Dude put a couple more coats of paint on. I've been falling asleep in random places lately..