Photo load

May 27, 2009

I jussst uploaded the pictures from my trip home today.

- - - - -


This is what Mikey and I did for Momma for Mother's Day







- - - - -


My dad asked me what I wanted to eat for dinner, and I didn't feel like going out. I didn't even really feel like eating anything. I told him to surprise me and this is what he brought home.

Japanese salad. He knows that I can eat salad all day, every day. I was thrilled and it was The Perfect food item for the moment. I've never had this particular salad because the sushi chef whipped it up especially for me :)

- - - - -



$3.50/cupcake. Not only is it ridiculously over-priced, but it doesn't even taste good! I don't understand the cupcake craze. The Magnolia bakery in Greenwich village has cupcakes at this price, but they are so incredibly delicious, but it's because they're made with love, not made with the idea that cupcakes are a Hit right now and is some corporate suits idea of easy money. I don't even want to mention where I got this cupcake.

- - - - -



My mom and her pink Balenciaga. My dad and his $250 jeans and Pelegrino. My parents and 23 years of marriage.

- - - - -



Me and the baby bro just finishing up a session at In-N-Out. I can haz grilled cheez. And blurple pants.

The End.