Kombucha

April 27, 2010



KOMBUCHA (pronounced kom-BOO-cha) is a handmade Chinese tea that is delicately cultured for 30 days. During this time, essential nutrients form like: Active Enzymes, Viable Probiotics, Amino Acids, Antioxidants, and Polyphenols. All of these combine to create an elixir that immediately works with the body to restore balance and vitality.

Ingredients:
95% G.T.'s organic raw kombucha and 100% pure love!!!


The Dude has been drinking this for a year or so and before a couple weeks ago, I only had a sippy sip. Now I've been drinking one every couple days. I took it to the shop the other day and everyone knew what it was and were appalled that I was drinking it. I totally get where they were coming from because The First time I ever had it, I thought it was absolutely the most disgusting thing in the world. Now, it's yummy.

When reading everything on the bottle, it's sounds really hokey and but it's supposed to be really good for you, and right now, during finals, during stress and worrying times.. I need all the health boost I can get so I don't have another uh-oh and have to go BACK to the doctors.