$400 of cheese and wine at Max's

April 16, 2010



I'm back from Austin and sicker than sick. I don't know whether the traveling got to me, or I caught something from someone somewhere.. but my throat feels like a rat is trying to crawl through it, the way a dog gets stuck in a cat door and tries to wiggle it's way through and scratches at the floor. Yeah, that's what I feel like. I can muster up the energy to go to class, but I don't want to give anyone this type of torture, so I opt to stay home. Luckily, it's an easy week so I feel okay with it.

Austin was sick. I bought a ring and a top that I didn't need, but life isn't about what you need, it's about what you want, right? That's completely false, but I'm going to go with it right now. I spent time with Natalie and the ADPhi girlies (yes, that's Alpha Delta Phi, duh) and hung out with the familyyy which was so nice.

Esther (cousin) and Adam (hubby) have two beautiful black labs and I am hooked. Shane has a black lab/pit bull mix and I am convinced my destiny is to have a giant black animal. At one point, Mack would jump on me and I'd be looking at him eye-to-eye. I love it.

I'm definitely glad I'm back in Baltimore, doing me and being productive (minus the last couple days due to the dog-through-the-cat-door situation). I've got some good things coming my way and I am extra stoked on this weather.