Chic-end

September 30, 2011


Summer 2008. Fullerton, California / San Francisco, California.

The last week has been miserably humid but now (now) I think Fall is definitely here. This weather let's everyone dress a lot chic-er and I love it. I don't feel like I'm skimping in this weather. I feel more decorated.

- - - - -

Conan's kid flips off paparazzi.

D&G coming to an end.

Watch out for the Sexy Robber L.A.

The Trades book.

NFL: Sexual Orientation Protection.

Pitbull vs Barber Shop.

Support your local.

This is how all Korean's do karaoke -_-

Scott Schuman (The Sartorialist) is a joke.

Famous kids playdate.

Bank of America charging $5 for debit card purchases.

- - - - -

I am a very fortunate girl. I think that I get lucky, a lot. Somehow, things always work out for me. Though lately, I don't know whether things actually work out or that I just see that the grass is greener or that every cloud has a silver lining. Sometimes, I think that this mentality comes from growing up religious--not the way you are born into religion, but in a way that I chose to go to church (without my parents) and had a really intense relationship with God. I trusted him and I think that I still carry that mentality.. to trust the world. To trust My Life. I trust that the energy I exude will bring me positivity.

We'll see how long that lasts.

Have a great weekend!