Preparation

July 23, 2009

I've been psyching myself out for days about this upcoming haircut. It's going to be relatively short and simple. I feel like after having this outrageous hair for so long, it's time for a change. And I also blame my current hairstylings for my lack of style last winter, and I apologize to everyone that has seen me in tights and a leather jacket all winter long, because although I was looking mediocre, I feel like my hair made up for what I was wearing.

Now I have this theory that with my mediocre hair, I will be forced to wear everything fabulous in my closet that I haven't touched in a year. I cleaned out my closet last week and realized how much stuff I don't wear. Winter is so much more fun than summer because you get to wear layers and layers of lovely clothes so I am thoroughly excited.

I made a comment to Oliver that summer was nearly over and he thought I was crazy. But it definitely is. All the fun summer plans have already been made, so it's just a matter of executing them. Now it's time to think about the fun fall/winter things to do (and wear!).

Zzzzzzzz