Fart

June 01, 2010

Exit Louise Bourgeois and enter Marina Abramovic. Louise Bourgeouis passed away yesterday at 98 and Marina Abromovic completed the Artist is Present performance at MoMA. I'm thrilled I got a chance to see the huge survey/retrospective of Louise Bourgeois' work last year at the Hirschorn and I am ecstatic I got a chance to witness Marina Abromovic's performance last week. Tomato, tomato.

Now we wait for the aftermath. I wonder how Marina's piece will settle out since the politics were such a huge issue. I just found out that she and Ulay broke up because of Marina's quest for fame. Givenchy is throwing her a party today. James Franco was supposed to go to MICA.

Sally sold seashells by the sea shore.

The Great Wall piece is still too beautiful for me to handle.

And I would like to purchase a Louise Bourgeois birdcage.

People seem to be falling out of love with Marina, which is such a shame. I think she's been getting botox. I will keep you posted.