You craze

June 03, 2010

Sometimes, I think I can be Obsessive Compulsive about certain things, but when I realize I'm being that way, I try even harder not to be. I always think that's an even crazier form of Obsessive Compulsion, in that I'm so OD* about being controlling that I control my "OCD". Haha it's so silly (my theory, not OCD).

- - - - -


I spent close to 12 hours in the studio yesterday. We all spent the whole day together, which was a lot of fun. It was the first day we, as a group, did an all-day thing and ended the night with a couple beers. I took my laptop with me so I could watch Weeds while I waited for paint to dry. I'm almost done with the third season :) We have all come to love this convenience store called Bridge Fresh down the street which basically carries EVERYTHING. Sushi, burgers, veggie burgers, breakfast, Kombucha, beer, panini's, salads.. Everything. They have freshly squeezed orange juice and pudding, too! Yesterday I got a veggie burger with bacon (haha) that was soo yummy. I don't want to leave this place.