Have a nice weekend

August 19, 2011


This is Kiki. She is 15 years old and has no teef.

Growing up is weird. I like it, but it's weird. I feel as though I'm watching it happen from a distance. Sometimes, I can't believe my life and how lucky I am. It's not perfect, but I'm happy with my experiences and the people around me. Life is good. Especially when you have good company.

- - -

From the web:

There's something about good-looking men with kids.

Game featuring Wayne and Tyler - "Martians vs. Goblins".

Pot without THC?

Mozart's sister.

This bums me out.

Medicaid does not cover male breast cancer.

Jay Z and Kanye look so happy.

Kate Hudson is a goddess.

Figure 8 wall fixed, which is great. But. That's the best you could do? No tape?

Photos from the L.A. Beard and Mustache Championship.

VMA Britney tribute?

The Motherland is weird.

Should Bert and Ernie get married?

- - -

I did something awful to someone undeserving of such pain. The infliction was not intentional, but I knew my actions would do some damage and I followed through anyway. I don't regret it, it's just hard to deal with. How do you admit to yourself that you did something bad and are okay with it? Does that put me on psycho-serial killer level? Whatever I am, I have lost someone. Through all of this, though, I only see it as a selfish act. Completely selfish. And that's why I'm okay with it.. because most of my life has been lived for other people. My dad used to tell me my selflessness would only cause me pain in the end.. that I need to understand selfishness. So here I am. Selfish. And with all of my heart, I'm sorry.