Have a nice weekend

August 26, 2011


Rochester, NY. Summer 2010.
One of my favorite photos from last summer. This was the first time in 3 years The Dude experienced me under the influence. 3 years. I might've lit fireworks in a basement, instigated a group to take tequila body shots, and scolded a girl for talking shit about the homie Napkins. Sorry Rochester. Those days are long gone.

- - -

Bill Clinton's life as a vegan.

This is cute.

A Dangerous Method trailer.

Mom threw baby off parking structure.

Levi's and Bukowski.

More budget cuts for Cal-states :\

Matt & Kim, Soulja Boy, and Andrew W.K. for Converse - "I'm a Goner"

Ryan Gosling to the rescue in New York.

New Roman Polanski film looks amazing.

Advertising perspective.

Glee Fashion's Night Out PSA.

Murder-suicide.

Gwar for Altamont. I love The Boss.

meandfreddurst.tumblr.com

- - -

Is it possible to die from happiness?