Girlfriends

November 16, 2009

I'm really good at becoming great friends with my guy friends' girlfriends. It's not on purpose, but I think it's my way of making the girl feel more comfortable with me and the relationship I have with her boyfriend. Kiki is one of my best friend's now and it's for that reason (also because we just get along really freaking well). I've grown up with boys and my best best friends are boys, that's just the way it is. I know how over-protective girls can get so making them more comfortable with me (for my relationship with her boyfriend's sake), I really try and be friendly. And sometimes, it turns out to be a great friendship that lasts lonnngg after their relationship :)

P.S. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Nick and RJ have been calling me once a week. It's a dream come true :)