Saturday..

November 07, 2009



Took this a few minutes ago because I think he looks very nice today. Now he's off shredding and I'm sitting at home trying to write this paper that is lonngg overdue.

Bicycle riding was fun yesterday. Spent some time talking to 6 and 7 year-old Chinese kids asking me "Are you China?" I said, "No.." and they asked "Why?" I was also asked, "What are you going to be for Halloween?" to which I responded, "Halloween already passed!" "I know, but what are you going to be for Halloween last week?"

I spent the rest of the evening cooking and baking and cleaning my kitchen mess. Though my kitchen has gotten bigger from my last, I cannot wait for the day that I get a HUGE kitchen. Six burners, two ovens, a giant island, big fridge.. yo.

Supposed to go to Philly this weekend, but it's postponed 'til next. New York Shitty is also in order next week. Hopefully I/we can get things done.

I'm extremely tired today and I blame the mere half-cup o'joe I've had this morning. Maybe I just need a nice long shower.