High school reunion

November 26, 2009



I flew into LAX at 9:00 and left for Heroes at 10:30. It was gross. I haven't been to Heroes since I was 16 and it was packed with people from high school. I just kept my head down while traveling through the thick of horny girls and boys and found a nice place to sit my butt the whole night while people came by to say Hello. I don't think it's a coincidence that Downtown Fullerton happens to be DTF for short. People are DOWN. And you can feel it.. ew.

I was pleasantly surprised to see a few people, but A.O.K with not even giving some other people the time of day. No thank you. I will pass on awkward Hello's as if we're supposed to be friends because we happened to spend 4-6 years at the same school. Said hello's to Piaget Glaspie, the all-star running back who is now opening up a group home somewhere in Modesto. I'm surprised he even remembered lilttle ol' me. Had a really nice conversation with Kelly's Swede, who, by the way, DOESN'T KNOW WHO THE REFUSED ARE. But it was nice getting to know Kelly's husband-to-be. What else? The night ended at 4am with me chauffeuring four boys around. But after visiting the gravity bong, duh.



I love love LOVE my wasted boy--friends.