Joshua Tree

February 16, 2011



Since hitting my head a few times last year, my memory has been mush. I forget things that people tell me and don't remember incidents that should be remembered. I take iPhin pictures of everything in hopes that I'll remember the little things in my life. We went to Joshua Tree yesterday and all I could think was, "I really hope I remember this," because the magnitude and vastness was awe-inspiring. It was magnificent and the pictures we took with our phones will never measure up to it. I even took a video in hopes that I could relive the moment, but it doesn't capture it.

We went on a 3-ish mile hike up a hilly mountain and found a garden of giant round rocks to jump in and around. It was scary and incredibly fun and my hands were raw from the sandpapery rocks. Mother Earth never ceases to amaze me.