New York Fashion Week

February 18, 2011

is over and here are my favorites.


Alexander Wang
(though those boots are hideous and the mummy-rip-to-shreds-psych-ward-tailored-crazy look is a little boring)



Michael Kors


Proenza Schouler


Donna Karan


RAD by Rad Hourani



Rodarte


Michael Kors kills the Fall RTW game. It isn't ground-breaking or anything but consistently good and fresh. If you don't know me and my style, I'm all about minimalism and don't do prints or patterns, or even color for that matter, so if that's not you, then I don't know what you're doing here. However, I am into the desert prints that have been going on in FW'11. Also worth seeing: Band of Outsiders, Marchesa, Rag & Bone, March by March Jacobs (not Marc Jacobs, because that felt like wearing clothes made for fish) andd Yigal Azrouƫl.

Fin.

Photos via Style