Alien Pussy

March 24, 2009

by Chezia Thompson

"He gives me fever when he kisses
Fever when he holds me tight
Fever in the morning and
Fever all through the night"


kidnapped and
genetically enhanced by
black star power
integrated
with no thought
of limitations
Watusi tall
without spiked heels
She sashayed into the room
and stopped traffic
and conversation
with her Fischer body
(her intel mind was her secret weapon)
the Meow
scared them but they
figured she was just playing
He thought, "Maybe I'm not
too strange for her after all"
and tipped his gambler's hat over
his left eye
She saw his mouth first
the curvaceousness of line and the mole
that suggested he could kiss
and lick her clean on a sunny day
and her whiskers shivered
slight
swishing that tail of hers
across the floor She danced
a Kat-sho-dou Kata
dropped on all fours
hunched her back and hissssssssed
the woman ran out of the room
He thought
"Maybe I got what she needs after all"
backed into a dark corner and waited
She saw his eyes in the dark
and in her segmented sequential vision

The Moon was already rising
past her planetary door
She had to get him to the ship
"Meow" she said softly
moving toward him
"I don't speak French" He said
leaning against the wall
She began climbing up his body
taking his pulse as she went
purring and smelling
purring and touching
till He grabbed her hands gently
looked deeply into her eyes and
said "I think I could like you
but this is a little fast for me
and I'm not sure I know what
to do with alien pussy."

---


My African Lit teacher wrote that poem, and we were analyzing poems in her book and presenting our own interpretations on the poem, emphasizing on the idea of beauty and ethnicity. So this guy in my class choses this poem, and writes his own version of them poem, which was hilarious. Then, we get to discussing Chezia's poem and how sexually charged it is, and she goes on to say that "pussy" meant "cat". She said she never even thought that it would mean vagina! Isn't that outrageous?
dropped on all fours
hunched her back and hissssssssed

I mean, really?! Come on Chezia.

It's literally about an alien pussy.. cat.