United 307

March 16, 2009

The flight to Los Angeles was great. The middle seat was empty and the extra leg room was wonderful. The only problem was the man in the aisle seat that had some form of ADD. Since the moment he sat down, he could not stop fidgeting. He always HAD to do something and then do something else right after that. I would've loved to give him a sedative, but I doubt it would've worked because when it came down to beverage time, he got a coffee and a Coke with sugar. I didn't know people put MORE sugar in their soda's.

The first hour and a half I spent watching Keanu Reeves and Jennifer Conolly in "The Day the Earth Stood Still" which was TERRIBLE! It was actually sort of humorous in how terrible it was. I am usually quite fearful of movies about aliens, but this one was absolutely ridiculous. The rest of my time was spent watching Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives, along with my continued one-shot contour drawings of the Dude that I've been working on. I'm using the photos in my phone for blind drawings of the Dude, and some of them are really funny.