I will survive.. or not

September 27, 2009



It's amazing how I cannot go a single day without these buggers. It's a bit scary that it is obviously an addiction. I didn't think I needed coffee but I really do. One morning, I forgot my travel mug filled with my ebony elixir and thought, "Eh, that's alright, I'll just get some at lunch," only to find myself jittery whilst having my insides feel like they were going to explode. It's strange how coffee makes some jittery, and the lack of coffee, in my case, makes me jittery. And it's not even that I need it to wake up because I am awake at 7am. I need it to LAST through the rest of the day because if I don't have my morning cups then by 6pm I am done. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has taken naps after a few cups of coffee..

But it's an addiction I am okay with, just like my slight addiction with sunglasses or my addiction with cooking. I don't know where people got the idea that coffee is bad for you. It's all naturale, and since I drink it sans cream and sugar, it's better than a fizzy beverage or sugary juices :D Humor me.