Kayden!

September 08, 2009



We went to Philly after the Belmar and stayed for the long weekend. It was nice and relaxing. I met someone that I've been interested in meeting for a while. He's hated by a certain BMX-blogger and it's sad that the rest of the little bike community has jumped on the bandwagon to hate him also. I thought he was awesome and really funny.

Other than that, I didn't really do much. Colleen and I were going to go to the PMA after brunch on Sunday, but we ended up hanging out with the guys and eating for too long and the museum closed :( So we did some light shopping and walked around Center City. I spent most of today sleeping. I kid you not, I fell asleep at 11:30 last night, woke up at 9:30am, went to sleep at 2:30pm, and woke up at 7:00. It's almost 2:00am and I am still ready to do some more sleeping. I'd like to look at it as making up for the two hours I slept on Friday night, but there really is no excuse for taking a 4-hour coma in the middle of the day.


The Dude spent most of his time riding with this guy. He was filming with MTV for something no one knew about. Garrett thought he was filming with Fuel the first day only to find out they were from MTV. Cha-ching.