Christmas dinner for the girls

December 28, 2009





I guess I should wish all of you a late Merry Christmas. I had the girls over for dinner and we exchanged gifts and shtuff. I made tons of delicious food which included an 8 lb rib of beef that I roasted AND TRIMMED beautifully. I don't eat a ton of meat but I can sure as hell cook it. The festive cocktail of the night was a mix of fizzy white wine, Grand Marnier and cranberry juice. But. The pièce de résistance was my pav. Oh sweet pav!



This is my blackberry pavlova. Can we say YUMM?! All together now, Yummmmmmm! The crust melts in your mouth and the inside is as light as a cloud.

After dinner and presents, we went to visit Kelly who is recovering from back surgery. We said our Merry Christmas and went downtown. To make a long night very short, the night included Journey and Blink-182 covers by the band at the bar with tons of dancing and drinking and photos and loving. As designated driver, it was my job to make sure that all of my lovely ladies got home safely, which meant piling six girls in the back of a BMW. The night ended with me pulling Mosier out of my car because she was physically incapable.



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!