YouTube money

December 02, 2009

YouTube sent me an email to apply for revenue regarding our LIL' J video.



I can't believe this video is almost two years old. Either way, 44,000+ views is pretty sweet and people are still watching it, which is ridiculous. I haven't gotten through reading the rest of the How To submit the video for revenue sharing but I have gotten through the "Community Guidelines" that states:

"We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity)."

"Things like predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, intimidation, invading privacy, revealing other people’s personal information, and inciting others to commit violent acts or to violate the Terms of Use are taken very seriously. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from YouTube.


So I don't know how that's going to work out Haha. But I'll try it anyway. I don't know how much money I'd get but I'm sure Nate could use some dollars. Although, if YouTube dubs the video unacceptable then they'd delete it. We'll see what happens.