We once thought this new millenium was For technology

January 22, 2010



LA Times put up an article on the unforeseeable future for photographers and graphic designers (and basically all creative minds in technology) without a solid income because most of these images/programs are going on the web for us to see/use for freebies! The New York Times has already planned on charging their online readers and I'm sure others will follow.

But isn't this like the Napster thing? Once the music industry was low and down because of the internet but the following year CD sales went back up. I don't know anything about the revenue of the whole world's music industry and I'm sure it's not going that well, but it's still surviving. I could continue with the analogy but I've only had half a cup of coffee.

Oh yes, read the article here.