Evil plan

November 11, 2010

One selfish morning, I had the sudden urge to be with my family. Not just my immediate family but all of my cousins. Jean and my nephew, Theo, are going down (from the bay area) to Los Angeles for Thanksgiving and she said she wasn't going to be able to make it for Christmas/New Years. I was so angry! I wasn't going to be at home for Thanksgiving :(

In this craving for family, I texted Esther (Texas) and said she ought to think about coming to Los Angeles for the holidays. This text was really just me complaining and whining and being a baby, hoping this would happen because I wanted to be surrounded by family. After a little bit of discussion about dates and talking to her brother and sister-in-law, she secured dates for January! And not just Esther, her husband, her brother, and sister-in-law.. but her parents, too! And because they're all coming, Jean and Theo have more of a reason to come down :)

My evil plan actually worked :)

Now, all I need is to convince Danny and Paul and their parents to come, but I'm sure that won't be a problem at all because they come to California all the time. Woo hoo.