Farmer's market finds

November 15, 2010



Potatoes, onions, eggplant, eggs, broccoli, leeks, brussel sprouts, Pink Ladies, and some new gourds to decorate. I bought a bouquet of dried flowers this week that I'm really stoked on. They don't even look dried.

Sunday morning was rough. I woke up at 6:30am to get ready for the farmer's market and was in and out in 20 minutes. It was a pretty random choosing, since I don't really know what I want to make this week. I just bought what I thought looked good. But the unorganized buying made me feel weird. I went to yoga at 8:30a and didn't do well. Debbie (instructor) kept saying that we shouldn't judge ourselves in our practice, no matter if we think it's a good day or bad day. I thought she was talking to me. She said that we should thank ourselves for even coming and practicing this early. In savasana, I kept telling myself, "Good job, good job. At least you came," but I still felt.. disappointed.