Traveling Woman

December 21, 2010

We barely made it back to Los Angeles. I have never been on such a bumpy ride. The turbulence wasn't gnarly but went on for such a long time. I think half the ride was bumpy. People were puking, old ladies were crying, an old man with an oxygen had to have EMT come to the plane as soon as we landed.. but we're home and we're happy. Although it's raining, it's not freezing.

I am on my way up to the mountains to hang out with some girlies I haven't seen in ages because otherwise I will not be able to see them at all this holiday season. Since I just got back from freezing temperatures, I plan on doing a whole lot of nothing. No snowboarding, no sledding, no playing in the snow.. I've been fighting a cold for the last few days so all I really want to do is sit by a fire, read a book and drink a few bottles glasses of wine.